« Home | Being responsible kind of sucks. Especially when ... » | My dwarf gourami is dead. =( Poor fishy... » | To save myself the painfulness of recounting it ag... » | Looks like my business trip is back on again, for ... » | Mmmmm, Cadbury egg... *drool* » | Seriously impacted [Blogger] performance - yeah, n... » | Someone thought it would be a good idea to park th... » | I was lied to by my weather source. It's only sup... » | So my probable business trip next week is now subs... » | Also, I'm totally hooked on the Dropkick Murphys a... »



In strictly mathematical terms:
ADAM >> FRED

I'm 80% done with this embedded trainer he had 6 months to do. By thie time tomorrow it will be 100% done, and correct. In 48 hours, my version is already way better looking than Fred's, and even though it's not done, it's all correct, so I figure the 20% that's not done matches the 20% completely wrong portions of Fred's. I rule. Fred drools. Of course, I have already worked 35 hours this week. There's still tomorrow, plus my trip starting sunday. I'm looking at maybe 50 hours this week. But the important thing is that I'm crushing Fred.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker