« Home | I'm glad I'm not Catholic... CNN.com - Vatican: P... » | To do list before I leave:Water plantsRe-fill fish... » | I've worked 42 hours this week. Sweet. Add 4-5 m... » | So much work to do, so little time to do it. So t... » | In strictly mathematical terms: ADAM >> FRED I'm ... » | Being responsible kind of sucks. Especially when ... » | My dwarf gourami is dead. =( Poor fishy... » | To save myself the painfulness of recounting it ag... » | Looks like my business trip is back on again, for ... » | Mmmmm, Cadbury egg... *drool* »



How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is sick" thing was an April Fool's Day joke?? ...I'm pretty sure that settles it once and for all... I'm going to hell.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker