« Home | So much work to do, so little time to do it. So t... » | In strictly mathematical terms: ADAM >> FRED I'm ... » | Being responsible kind of sucks. Especially when ... » | My dwarf gourami is dead. =( Poor fishy... » | To save myself the painfulness of recounting it ag... » | Looks like my business trip is back on again, for ... » | Mmmmm, Cadbury egg... *drool* » | Seriously impacted [Blogger] performance - yeah, n... » | Someone thought it would be a good idea to park th... » | I was lied to by my weather source. It's only sup... »



I've worked 42 hours this week. Sweet. Add 4-5 more for travel on Sunday, plus any actual work we do on Sunday. I can't wait. At least I finished the embedded trainer today. There's still a few nitpicky things to change, but whatever. It's way better than what was already there and I did it in less than 3 days. And at least I'm home before 5 on a Friday. Not that I have anything fun to do really... But I'm tired anyway, so I'll probably just take care of some things I need to do before I leave and just watch TV and go to bed early.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker