« Home | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... » | TCI - stop calling me!!! » | How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is... » | I'm glad I'm not Catholic... CNN.com - Vatican: P... » | To do list before I leave:Water plantsRe-fill fish... » | I've worked 42 hours this week. Sweet. Add 4-5 m... » | So much work to do, so little time to do it. So t... » | In strictly mathematical terms: ADAM >> FRED I'm ... »



Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hardhat into a duffel bag that was already packed to the gills on the way here? Yes, I have my own hardhat now. But it's white, which is basically fine, except that's the EB supervisor color. Not that I think anyone is going to mistake me for a supervisor at the shipyard, but the only way to fix it is with sticker or some other markings. I knew I kept all those free band stickers for a reason. ;) Most bad-ass hardhat ever, here I come (once I get you into my suitcase)!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker