« Home | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... » | TCI - stop calling me!!! » | How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is... » | I'm glad I'm not Catholic... CNN.com - Vatican: P... » | To do list before I leave:Water plantsRe-fill fish... » | I've worked 42 hours this week. Sweet. Add 4-5 m... »



Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after all. I got the last question wrong, but I contend that my answer was also technically gramatically correct because of the way the question was worded.


You Are Incredibly Logical

(You got 88% of the questions right)

Move over Spock - you're the new master of logic
You think rationally, clearly, and quickly.
A seasoned problem solver, your mind is like a computer!


How Logical Are You?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker