« Home | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... » | TCI - stop calling me!!! » | How awesome would it be if this whole "the pope is... » | I'm glad I'm not Catholic... CNN.com - Vatican: P... »



"This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sort of paper in it. *aftering cracking own fingers, has Smithers crack open cookie* Why, it appears to be some sort of communique!" Today's cookie-based fortune: Long life is in store for you. Hooray! I took this to mean that I'm immortal now. Thanks fortune cookie!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker