« Home | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... »



From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption:
RED: Let me tell you something my friend: hope is a dangerous thing.
ANDY: Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Maybe so, but sometimes you can push it pretty close to the brink with just a handful of words and a lot of nothing better to do than thinking about them.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker