« Home | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... » | Well, the good news is that i'm definitely sick no... » | I feel like I'm getting sick... This is going to ... » | TCI - stop calling me!!! »



Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surprisingly easy to put in actually. They're only slightly bigger than the blue acrylics I had in, but they're taperout out on both ends, so that took a little tugging and coaxing. But they're in now and quite comfy. And the fact that they don't need o-rings and are made of buffalo horn ought to keep my ears nice and clean for a much longer time. That's the design on the front, the back is just plain. I like them a lot and I've been waiting very patiently to get them in, and now that they are, I'm quite excited. So much so that I'll actually be sad whenever I take them out to put in the turqiouse plugs I have

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker