« Home | The last 48 hours has been kind of like watching a... » | By the way, does anyone have any experience (good ... » | Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyo... » | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... » | This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I h... » | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... »



Today is (my project manager) Beth's thirty *mumble mumble*th birthday. She lied to us a couple months ago and said it was November 11th. But you can't lie to engineers, no sireebob. We found out when it really was (today) and how old she really is, and got her a cake that said "Happy 40th Birthday Beth!" since she tried to trick us. She's quite skillful with a knife however and managed to turn the 40 into a 21 much easier than I would have expected. A good laugh was had by all and now I'm on a sugar rush from all the frosting.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker