« Home | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... » | Do you have any idea how hard it is to pack a hard... » | I'm starting to get over being sick. It was looki... »



This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I have so many horrible things I wrote in high school that belong on this website. Maybe I'll go ahead and submit them. At least it's comforting in retrospect to know that so many other people had the same problems and tried to deal with them the same way. I can't understand anyone who says they want to do high school over again. College, sure, but never high school. Maybe as a teacher (which almost happened), but certainly not as a teenage student. You couldn't pay me enough.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker