« Home | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... » | This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I h... » | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... » | Home finally. Today was long and tiring, and I di... »



Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyone at my apartment complex. The trash compactor is overflowing with stuff. I guess that's what happens when the weather genuinely (finally) feels like spring for a whole weekend. It's gotta be in the mid-70s today and again not a cloud in the sky. If I were of the sun-bathing persuasion, yesterday and today would have contributed vastly to my development of skin cancer. Fortunately, I'm comfortable with my pasty white self and have very little desire to darken my skin for any particular reason. Still, it's hard to ignore the comforting feel of a nice sunny day. Yay for spring!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker