« Home | Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyo... » | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... » | This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I h... » | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... » | My goal for this weekend is to do essentially noth... » | "This cookie feels heavy, as if there was some sor... » | I guess the only other thign I really want to ment... » | Looks like Emily's prediction was correct after al... »



By the way, does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with those ionic air cleaners like the ones Sharper Image sells? I've thought about getting one or two for a while now, but I've always heard mixed results from third-party sources (and they're kinda pricey to buy one just to try it out). But with allergy season upon us, I'm willing to try just about anything. Plus, I'm curious if they reduce the amount of dust that settles on things, specifically electronics (which I believe attract dust the same way that these things supposedly work, because they ionize the air around them). Which is something else that worries me, do these things have any impact on signal fidelity? Do they generate interference if placed near TVs or speakers? Please comment if you've got any first-hand experience. Thanks.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker