« Home | The worst inustice in the history of time: no gen... » | Today is (my project manager) Beth's thirty *mumbl... » | The last 48 hours has been kind of like watching a... » | By the way, does anyone have any experience (good ... » | Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyo... » | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... » | This site cracks me up: TeenAngstPoetry.com. I h... » | So much for doing nothing today... I did laundry,... » | From Stephen King's The Shawshank Redemption: RED:... » | Success! New plugs in my ears. These were surpri... »



Hooray for free chinese for lunch! Even though Dave made us go to China Buffet yesterday for lunch because he was in a bad mood, I'm still excited to have chinese again today. We're having some "good work on achieving this milestone" celebration or something, so that's why we've got free food. *shrug* Whatever keeps employees motivated I guess.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker