« Home | So I got my lease renewal letter yesterday. My re... » | Should I be concerned about the fact that our secu... » | And now that I've got a break for a few minutes, I... » | Hooray for free chinese for lunch! Even though Da... » | The worst inustice in the history of time: no gen... » | Today is (my project manager) Beth's thirty *mumbl... » | The last 48 hours has been kind of like watching a... » | By the way, does anyone have any experience (good ... » | Today is apparently spring cleaning day for everyo... » | Nothing makes spring cleaning better and easier th... »



Something must be wrong with our A/C system. My office is actually a comfortable temperature for once! I'm sure in July when it's a million degrees, something will go wrong again and my office will be like a sauna, but for right now, I'm very comfortable in here in short sleeves for the first time in forever.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker