« Home | Sweet, the "up" button on my mp3 player isn't work... » | So far so good today. I left my cell phone at hom... » | I definitely got in the shower this morning with s... » | When my alarm went off this morning i was having a... » | Yeah going to bed at 2 am because of work. Rock on! » | Something must be wrong with our A/C system. My o... » | So I got my lease renewal letter yesterday. My re... » | Should I be concerned about the fact that our secu... » | And now that I've got a break for a few minutes, I... » | Hooray for free chinese for lunch! Even though Da... »



Despite my postings today, I actually had a pretty good day at work. I got to come home before 5 again, but it took working 43 hours this week to do it. *shrug* I'll probably get a promotion within a year of starting, so I guess it's worth it. And the nice weather and the sunshine certainly brightened my mood when I left work. A little chat with Emily didn't hurt matters either. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker