« Home | It's it's quest for urban hipster status, McDonald... » | This test taken from my cousin because secretly pa... » | Because despite my insistence to the contrary, I s... » | Despite my postings today, I actually had a pretty... » | Sweet, the "up" button on my mp3 player isn't work... » | So far so good today. I left my cell phone at hom... » | I definitely got in the shower this morning with s... » | When my alarm went off this morning i was having a... » | Yeah going to bed at 2 am because of work. Rock on! » | Something must be wrong with our A/C system. My o... »



I went over to Bobby and Susie's today to install a new light fixture that I told them I would do 3 months ago. I'm just like a real contractor! It was pretty easy apart from one minor snag that was easily remedied. Then I fixed their electrical outlets in teh basement. An electrician wanted $150 just to inspect it. Turns out they had a GFCI circuit on four of the outlets and the button had popped, shutting off all four outlets. So one quick button push later, everything was fixed and I didn't even have to electrocute myself. In exchage for al my "hard work" I received a homemade lasagna dinner and some fresh-from-the-oven, made-from-scratch chocolate chip cookies. Mmmmm.... I still have a dozen of them that Susan sent me home with. Tasty tasty cookies. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker