« Home | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... » | One day a year I remember with vivid clarity what ... » | I also forgot to mention that I got an email coupo... » | Chocolate chip cookies also make a nice afternoon ... » | Even though I'm sure it's already over, I'm wishin... » | I'm not sure there's any better breakfast than cho... » | I went over to Bobby and Susie's today to install ... » | It's it's quest for urban hipster status, McDonald... »



Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Latham just told me I was doing a great job! Dave and I were in his office to ask a question about the embedded training material I'm doing (which used to be Fred's job). We got our question answered and so Dave and Dave were going to go smoke and I said thanks and turned around to leave and was maybe 10 steps down the hall when Latham says, "Hey Adam!" *heart jumps into my throat* "You'd doing a great job on this." At that precise moment, Moon walks around the corner. So not only did I get paid a compliment by the scariest, most intimidating person I know, but my manager heard it too! I'm on top of the world right now. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker