« Home | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... » | One day a year I remember with vivid clarity what ... » | I also forgot to mention that I got an email coupo... » | Chocolate chip cookies also make a nice afternoon ... » | Even though I'm sure it's already over, I'm wishin... » | I'm not sure there's any better breakfast than cho... » | I went over to Bobby and Susie's today to install ... » | It's it's quest for urban hipster status, McDonald... » | This test taken from my cousin because secretly pa... »



I realized today how much more conscious of your hands and their actions you become when you're wearing nail polish. And also how much weirder the looks other people give you are. Not that getting weird looks from strangers is particularly unusual for me, but somehow you become an alien when you wear nail polish on top of having several earrings. I'd love to see what happened if I started wearing a full Scottish kilt on a regular basis... Someday I'll learn to play bagpipes too. Not until I have a soundproof room to practice in though, or at least a basement on my own property.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker