« Home | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... » | One day a year I remember with vivid clarity what ... » | I also forgot to mention that I got an email coupo... » | Chocolate chip cookies also make a nice afternoon ... » | Even though I'm sure it's already over, I'm wishin... » | I'm not sure there's any better breakfast than cho... »



Working with people who don't pull their own weight is so frustrating. Trying to get all these training movies made by mid day Monday and then having to change a bunch of our code so that audio will work with them is something that woudl hav ebeen nice to know 6 months ago when this training stuff was supposed to be started. Now it's a mad scramble to get this stuff done on top of the other stuff that needs fixing and is (in my mind) much more important because it's required functionality. But no no, we have to get this other stuff done too because someone way high up wants it done. Fine. But it could have been mostly done a month ago and us just workign the kinks out right now. If only someone had made any kind of effort at all to get it done... Grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker