« Home | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... » | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... » | Working with people who don't pull their own weigh... » | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... »



As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:

the matt 999: i like the fact that you feel really sick, but not too sick as to prevent you from typing up a big long away message.
Auto response from XchaosdawningX: *whimper* so much for any plans i had today. i haven't felt this awful since caryn's 21st birthday when i spent the night curled into a ball on teh floor of her bathroom under a pile of towels. and i haven't been this violently ill any time i can distinctly remember, so probably since elementary school. so i'm sure as hell not leaving my apartment anytime today. in fact, i'll be amazed if I even feel well enough to leave my bed or my bathroom until sunday. :-X
the matt 999: feel better, jerk

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker