« Home | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... » | Working with people who don't pull their own weigh... » | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... » | Bad grammar will ultimately be the downfall of mod... » | We went to the Pizza Hut buffet for lunch today. ... » | One day a year I remember with vivid clarity what ... »



Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat confied to laying on the my bed or the fouton. I can stand up under my own power now for short periods of time, but even sitting makes me a bit dizzy. I haven't eaten anythign since lunch yesterday, so I'm starting to feel a little bit better now. Too bad I already put away my "I'm not leaving the house today" pants. Looks like a nice day outside too. Oh well. Time to go lay back down on the couch for a couple hours.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker