« Home | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... » | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... » | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... » | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... » | Working with people who don't pull their own weigh... » | Stupid security changed our safe combo again becau... » | Holy crap! Dave "I'm scared to death of him" Lath... » | I realized today how much more conscious of your h... »



Further proof that northern Europe is one of the best places in the world for good music: Barcode. Today's example happens to feature Denmark instead of my usual Scandinavian sources of hardcore and metal.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker