« Home | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... » | Congrats are in order for Mr. Bezos who has accept... » | My parents are off the hook this year. Unlike las... » | Hooray! I don't have to go to Groton again this w... » | Stupid Fox... I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Bu... » | The people upstairs have insisted upon playing som... » | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... » | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... » | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... » | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... »



It's like looking in a mirror that can see the future! That's me at 60! Except I'll be fatter and balder. And way smarter. And way less Republican, but I repeat myself. ;) And I sure as hell won't be clutching an Apple product. [RANT] They're the polar opposite of open source. The reason IBM crushed them when the PC industry started to take off was IBM clones and third-party hardware development. The only reason they're still around at all was the education concession with Apples for the Student Plus, although the schools finalyl realized that was a waste of money since they were teaching kids to use macs who would never see anythign but an IBM PC in the real world. Stupid Apple... Letting other people develop tools for your platform is what makes your platform more user-friendly and more useful. [/RANT] Sorry for my Apple rant, now back to W. Seriously, it's like a spitting image of how I imagine myself when I get old, except, you know, minus the religious zealotry and dumb accent.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker