« Home | Hooray! I don't have to go to Groton again this w... » | Stupid Fox... I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Bu... » | The people upstairs have insisted upon playing som... » | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... » | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... » | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... » | Progress report: I'm out of bed, but somewhat con... » | *whimper* being violently ill is awesome... so m... » | Yay for my first paycheck with my raise on it! Af... » | Looks like I might be goign back to Groton next we... »



My parents are off the hook this year. Unlike last year, they called me twice today! The first time I was coming back from lunch and in the elevator, so I missed them. But then they called again around 3 right before going to bed, so I got to talk to them for a few minutes. It sounds like they had a really nice time in Greece last week but were glad to be home again.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker