« Home | Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birt... » | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... » | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... » | Congrats are in order for Mr. Bezos who has accept... » | My parents are off the hook this year. Unlike las... » | Hooray! I don't have to go to Groton again this w... » | Stupid Fox... I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Bu... » | The people upstairs have insisted upon playing som... » | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... » | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... »



Tommy is awesome!! =)

This was a very nice thing to come home to today. Especially after I found out that my other gourami died. =( He seemed fine and had a good appetite last night, and seemed to be swimming quite happily when I left for work this morning. But he was laying motionless on the floor of the tank when I went in to check on him after my dinner of leftover salmon from last night. He looks fine as far as I can tell. No signs of fighting or any visible diseases. I think maybe he died of lonliness the way he was so sad looking after the other gourami died a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, poor little Nemo is still alive and swimming about despite his impediment and has outlived both gouramis who seemed to be doing great. Go little tetra, go!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker