« Home | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... » | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... » | Congrats are in order for Mr. Bezos who has accept... » | My parents are off the hook this year. Unlike las... » | Hooray! I don't have to go to Groton again this w... » | Stupid Fox... I wanted to watch the Simpsons. Bu... » | The people upstairs have insisted upon playing som... » | Further proof that northern Europe is one of the b... » | What is up with this weather? Hot hot cold hot co... » | As always, Scafidi puts things in perspective:the ... »



Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday. =) I got birthday wishes in almost every way possible besides skywriting and singing telegrams! Thanks again, you all know who you are, and it's very much appreciated.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker