« Home | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... » | Bill Cosby was right; chocolate cake (especially c... » | Today did not go entirely as planned... In fact, ... » | Allergies are killing me this morning. I've manag... » | Hooray! Emily officially has a place to live for ... » | Tommy is awesome!! =)This was a very nice thing t... » | Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birt... » | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... » | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... » | Congrats are in order for Mr. Bezos who has accept... »



clicketh thy mouse here to induceth massive guitar shredding
*drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for the new A7X record? So not fair. Maybe I can get Matt or Jimmy to send me an advance copy...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker