« Home | *drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for ... » | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... » | Bill Cosby was right; chocolate cake (especially c... » | Today did not go entirely as planned... In fact, ... » | Allergies are killing me this morning. I've manag... » | Hooray! Emily officially has a place to live for ... » | Tommy is awesome!! =)This was a very nice thing t... » | Many thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birt... » | It's like looking in a mirror that can see the fut... » | At least busy work days make the day go by quickly... »



The movie version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy turned out pretty well I have to say. I was expecting either a triumphant flop or a faithful reproduction. With books of that calibre, there's really no other outcome. Yes, the movie version followed the stereotypical subplot that was must less prominant in the book, and took some creative license to tie up loose ends, but overall I think it was much better than I was anticipating. Certainly worth watching, which is more than I could ever say for the $4.50 I spent on Spawn all those years ago...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker