« Home | For future reference: Getting aftershave in your ... » | Resurecting old computers always takes longer than... » | I can't find my copy of Master of Magic. =( It's... » | The movie version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gal... » | *drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for ... » | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... » | Bill Cosby was right; chocolate cake (especially c... » | Today did not go entirely as planned... In fact, ... » | Allergies are killing me this morning. I've manag... » | Hooray! Emily officially has a place to live for ... »



Holy crap it's cold in my office... It's even chilly in the lab, and that's never a good sign. I guess they've turned on the A/C, though I can't fathom why since high temperatures during the day have only been in the mid 60s the last couple weeks and I don't think that's expected to change anytime soon. At least it's cold rather than hot; it makes staying awake easier. Unfortunately, my going to bed at 2 on Friday night became going to bed at 3:30 on Saturday night and 2 last night as well. I slept like a rock once I was in bed, but 6.5 hours simply is not enough sleep for me. Especially when no matter when I go to bed I'm awake by 10 am on the weekends. There's no way to "catch up" on lost sleep per se, but going to bed earlier on the weekends would be a good way to prevent the need for "catching up." Stupid body...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker