« Home | Dear weather, what the hell? It's May! Why is it... » | When did it get to be 4 pm all of a sudden? Last ... » | Holy crap it's cold in my office... It's even chi... » | For future reference: Getting aftershave in your ... » | Resurecting old computers always takes longer than... » | I can't find my copy of Master of Magic. =( It's... » | The movie version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gal... » | *drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for ... » | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... » | Bill Cosby was right; chocolate cake (especially c... »



Go to hell Hotmail. Every other email service I've ever used notifies its users before a planned server outage, or at least updates the service status if unplanned downtime occurs. Okay, so maybe a drive crashed. I refuse to believe that a company like Microsoft doesn't have a RAID setup, or at the very least, redundant backup servers. They're hardly scraping the barrel for profits, so it's not like they need to scrimp and penny-pinch on equipment, especially for a high profile service like Hotmail. I love how Google has now beaten Microsoft at everything web-based but building a browser. And given another couple years, and I can easily see a Google/Mozilla browser dominating IE too. Stupid Microsoft, stupid Hotmail. All I want to do it check my email. Is that too much to ask? For the last 2 hours, apparently yes. Grrr...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker