« Home | Go to hell Hotmail. Every other email service I'v... » | Dear weather, what the hell? It's May! Why is it... » | When did it get to be 4 pm all of a sudden? Last ... » | Holy crap it's cold in my office... It's even chi... » | For future reference: Getting aftershave in your ... » | Resurecting old computers always takes longer than... » | I can't find my copy of Master of Magic. =( It's... » | The movie version of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Gal... » | *drool* I really have to wait until June 7th for ... » | Hooray for free Baskin Robbins smoothies! I don't... »



Whoever invented plastic "pry-off" screw covers should be beaten to death with a sack full of their own tortuous invention. And whatever Ford engineer greenlighted their use in the Contour should be made to swallow every last one of them that I had to pry off tonight to replace my speakers, especially the ones I had to crawl undearneath that Ranger across the way to find when they finally came flying off and across the parking lot. "But they cover the screws! Think of the astheics!" Idiots.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker