« Home | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... » | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... » | I'm no Shakepeare, but it's still a classic traged... » | So it looks like the trip to porstmouth may be bac... » | Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times l... » | My business trip is postponed again. I would be k... » | I'm confused. When I left for work this morning, ... » | Whoever invented plastic "pry-off" screw covers sh... » | Go to hell Hotmail. Every other email service I'v... » | Dear weather, what the hell? It's May! Why is it... »



Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out there. The thing that's supposed to be set up isn't and the thing that's not supposed to be ready is running like a champ. So at least my trip over there wasn't a total waste, but it's still sort of aggravating that I went over there planning to be there all day testing stuff and couldn't test one thing I wanted to look at. Oh well. At least I can get some stuff done here instead and maybe go home a little early. We'll see.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker