« Home | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... » | I'm no Shakepeare, but it's still a classic traged... » | So it looks like the trip to porstmouth may be bac... » | Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times l... » | My business trip is postponed again. I would be k... » | I'm confused. When I left for work this morning, ... » | Whoever invented plastic "pry-off" screw covers sh... » | Go to hell Hotmail. Every other email service I'v... » | Dear weather, what the hell? It's May! Why is it... » | When did it get to be 4 pm all of a sudden? Last ... »



I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate... Just add in San Diego, Chicago, and Tampa and I can apparently live anywhere in the US. I am a little disturbed that a Texas city got as high as 50%, but I'm going to just chalk that one up to the attrocious inaccuracy of this test. It's funny actually that Denver is first on the list because my senior year of high school I was all about moving to Denver after college. Shows just how little you know when you get that high school diploma in your hands...





American Cities That Best Fit You:

55% Denver
55% New York City
55% Seattle
50% Austin
50% Honolulu

Which American Cities Best Fit You?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker