« Home | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... » | I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head ... » | Hooray for pay day! Hooray for Friday! Hooray fo... » | Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out t... » | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... » | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... » | I'm no Shakepeare, but it's still a classic traged... » | So it looks like the trip to porstmouth may be bac... » | Doing anything at Lockheed always takes 10 times l... » | My business trip is postponed again. I would be k... »



The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV Monitor. Happy birthday to me! I finally got around to getting the new TV that my income tax refund paid for. It's almost too big for my living room. I had to push the couch back about a foot in order to get to a good viewing distance. True to complaints I'd read, regular TV does look a little grainy due to the upconversion, but I still think it looks better than my old 20" CRT. Plus, you should see DVDs on this thing. *drool* Also, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes looks amazing, even without the Gamecube's component video cable. Probably one of the best ideas I've ever had, especially since I've got 15 interest-free months to pay it off.
LOTR:ROTK in hi-def looks oh so very sweet

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker