« Home | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... » | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... » | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... » | I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head ... » | Hooray for pay day! Hooray for Friday! Hooray fo... » | Stupid Lockheed... Nothing ever works right out t... » | I'm not entirely sure what these results indicate.... » | All this lack of sleep can't really be helping mat... »



Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs this week to fall on the same day at the same time. We explicitly told them that was impossible because they use the same piece of equipment and we can't give them another one. But no no, they did it anyway. Fortunately, since it's, you know, impossible, they're going to have to change it back to the way it was before with one on Thursday and one on Friday. I would love to find out who rearranged our schedule this way... and introduce them to Mr. Baseball Bat. *sigh* It's always a struggle with those people out in Manassas... Nothing is ever easy and nothing ever goes according to plan, especially when plans get changed.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker