« Home | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... » | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... » | Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just cal... » | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... » | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... » | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... »



I really should know better by now than to eat garlic before bedtime. But I really wanted to finish my leftovers from Macaroni Grill, which happened to have tons of garlic cloves in it. Oh well. I ate it before poker (where I netted $5), but even when I went to bed several hours later, I had crazy crazy dreams again. I've forgotten what most of them were, but I remember having them. Sometimes I wish I didn't like garlic so much...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker