« Home | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... » | Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just cal... » | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... » | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... » | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... » | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... » | I'd say this pretty much hit the nail on the head ... »



Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated after my hell week at Lockheed and her 10 hour interview at Venture (which turned into a job, so yay!). We ran a couple errands and had some delicious burgers for dinner and watched a movie. Sunday we got up early, went to Target, rented a truck, carried stuff up from Bobby's basement, swapped beds at my apartment, and then helped this other girl move out beore moving Emily in, returned the truck, went back to Target, went to dinner with my parents, ran into Tiffany Lipp at Macaroni Grill (the girl who used to live across the street from us in Mantua, I was friends with her older brother), took the rest of Emily's things to her new apartment, watched the taped Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad, made my new queen bed, and finally just collapsed. Today I am suffering from lack of energy. I wonder why? But Emily's got a good setup, I got a bigger bed, and so far everything seems to be moving along swimmingly.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker