« Home | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... » | Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just cal... » | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... » | Happy birthday to James L. Brooks, possibly one of... » | I hate when I forget to take my Claritin in the mo... » | I just cooked the best omelette I've ever made for... » | The new hotness: Samsung 46" DLP Projection HDTV ... » | I was watching the Travel Channel tonight and the ... »



Two updates:
1) I got my courier badge today. This is good because it makes me look more important since I have another badge on my belt. This is bad because now I'm going to get sent all over the place with classified material that normally Dave or Manish would do, or that we would have mailed instead.
2) If the Batman idea didn't fly, what change does my Friar Tuck outfit have? Sounds like I'm going to have another opportuniuty to wear my tuxedo though, so it's all good.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker