« Home | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... » | I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam San... » | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... » | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... » | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... » | Hooray!! Emily got a job today! =) She just cal... » | Lockheed is awesome... They rescheduled our PVTs ... »



In entertainment news:
The last Star Wars movie is out. Manish says it's as good as Return of the Jedi (arguably the worst of the original trilogy, though still vastly superior to the first 2 of the new episodes). After being so sorely dissapointed by The Phantom Menace, and even more dissapointed by Attack of the Clones, you'd think my desire to see Revenge of the Sith would have reach some infintessimly small amount by now. Sadly, that is not the case. Knowing what has to happen in this movie in order to bridge the gap and set up A New Hope, I'm genuinely excited about giving Lucas more of my hard-earned money. Don't ask me why, I can't really explain it. It's a geek thing. However, I don't particularly feel any need to see it RIGHT NOW like so many others. Maybe Ben and I will go next week sometime, or maybe I'll just go by myself in July when the crowds have died down. Whatever. I'm going to see it in a theater, it's just a matter of when.
Also, Emily and I are thinking about a King's Dominion trip this summer. Anyone interested? The more the merrier they say. Maybe in early June before kids get out of school? I'll be sending an email invite out I guess.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker