« Home | I watched the last That 70's Show tonight after ta... » | In entertainment news:The last Star Wars movie is ... » | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... » | I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam San... » | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... » | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... » | Weekend recap: Saturday Emily and I recooperated ... » | Too much Indian food for lunch... I'm entering a ... » | There's nothing like coming into the office for th... »



Latham is running a demo today and so I had to come in early (for me) to make sure everything was setup. I went down to the lab a few minutes ago to find Greg and bug him about getting me some bay time with a TB23 system and all the lights in the lab were out, so I was flipping them on so the SUBLANT guys wouldn't be getting a demo in the dark when Latham came in to make sure the bay was up and everything. I told him everything was good to go and if anything went wrong during the demo to just give me a holler. So then he starts talking about how the Navy guys that were here the other day really liked the training materials I put together and that they were "really jazzed about what you did." Holy crap! I know one of the guys that was here last week was a Captain... Today must be some sort of crazy backwards day. Latham complements me on two separate things today, I get into work by 8:30, and the Navy is "jazzed" by my work. Now I just need Ken Landers to come by and tell me that I just got a bonus worth 6 month's pay. Then I'll know for sure I'm still snuggled up in bed and dreaming...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker