« Home | I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch Episode... » | Right on cue this morning, the landscaping guys sh... » | I hate being guilted into things or feeling like I... » | Latham is running a demo today and so I had to com... » | I watched the last That 70's Show tonight after ta... » | In entertainment news:The last Star Wars movie is ... » | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... » | I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam San... » | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... »



Beth rules! =) She just got Manish and me approved for a cell phone stipend of $60 a month since we have to use our phones so much for business purposes. Yay for what amounts to free cell phone coverage for Adam!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker