« Home | Right on cue this morning, the landscaping guys sh... » | I hate being guilted into things or feeling like I... » | Latham is running a demo today and so I had to com... » | I watched the last That 70's Show tonight after ta... » | In entertainment news:The last Star Wars movie is ... » | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... » | I just watched Spanglish with my family. Adam San... » | I really should know better by now than to eat gar... » | Two updates: 1) I got my courier badge today. Th... »



I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch Episode II last night... Apart from it's overall mediocrity, I wanted to see it anyway, in preparation for watching Episode III this week. But I got home after it started, so I had to wait for it to end before I could watch the whole thing. Even fast-forwarding through commercials, it was still 12:30 before it was over. I think I liked the movie better this time through, but the acting still left a lot to be desired and the aliens looked more cartoony than I remembered. More importantly, I got a refresher on some of the plotlines that I had forgotten about, so now I'm ready to see the last movie. Actually, right now, I'm about ready to take a nap. It's going to be a long day... Time to go get some coffee.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker