« Home | I figured out who I think Ben looks like now with ... » | Beth rules! =) She just got Manish and me approv... » | I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch Episode... » | Right on cue this morning, the landscaping guys sh... » | I hate being guilted into things or feeling like I... » | Latham is running a demo today and so I had to com... » | I watched the last That 70's Show tonight after ta... » | In entertainment news:The last Star Wars movie is ... » | It was nice to visit with Kristin for a little whi... » | You heard it here first, Mr. Trump = idiot. How d... »



I went to go see Star Wars Episode III last night with Ben and my dad. Awesome. Lucas has redeemed himself. Yes, of course there are a few things that nagged at me afterwards, but on the whole, I was thoroughly entertained and very impressed. Even knowing the eventual outcome, Lucas managed to throw in a few curveballs along the way that made the story more interesting instead of watching a forgeone conclusion. It was fun to have a guy's night out, even when my dad started pretending his umbrella was a lightsaber in the lobby...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker