« Home | Emily and I are off to Williamsburg for the weeken... » | Yay!! Emily got a new job! One with normal hours... » | I love Fridays before long weekends. No one is in... » | The Best Buy trip was a bust, so I ended up going ... » | You know it's a good day at work when you get to g... » | I went to go see Star Wars Episode III last night ... » | I figured out who I think Ben looks like now with ... » | Beth rules! =) She just got Manish and me approv... » | I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to watch Episode... » | Right on cue this morning, the landscaping guys sh... »



I feel like crap. I haven't slept this poorly in months... Stupid going into work early for meetings... *sigh* Going to bed early for me tonight.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker