« Home | So here's what's been happening:My dad had to leav... » | I feel like crap. I haven't slept this poorly in ... » | Emily and I are off to Williamsburg for the weeken... » | Yay!! Emily got a new job! One with normal hours... » | I love Fridays before long weekends. No one is in... » | The Best Buy trip was a bust, so I ended up going ... » | You know it's a good day at work when you get to g... » | I went to go see Star Wars Episode III last night ... » | I figured out who I think Ben looks like now with ... » | Beth rules! =) She just got Manish and me approv... »



I heard about this on NPR this morning. Talk about an outdoor wedding! Although I think this idea is incredibly cool, the thought of dying on my way to or from my own wedding doens't particularly appeal to me. Of course I could always get in an accident anywhere else too, but the liklihood of death on Mt. Everest seems substantially higher than most other places I would ever be getting married. On the other hand, having scaled the highest mountain in the world together, what more vows do you need? You've already been each other's literal lifeline and taken each other's life completely in your hands. Plus, what do to you for a honeymoon? Climb K2? That's kind of anticlimactic if you ask me...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker