« Home | I don't care what Ben says, I still think this is ... » | Having Emily around is great. =) I mean, besides ... » | Walking out of my apartment this morning was like ... » | Madagascar = hilarious. » | Happy friday! Also, happy Donut Day! I wish I ha... » | I heard about this on NPR this morning. Talk abou... » | So here's what's been happening:My dad had to leav... » | I feel like crap. I haven't slept this poorly in ... » | Emily and I are off to Williamsburg for the weeken... » | Yay!! Emily got a new job! One with normal hours... »



I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 days because it's been rainy, so in theory that would wash the pollen out of the air. Plus, it's getting near the end of the pollen season anyway. Especially after the storms last night, I thought for sure I'd be safe today. No no no. My nose was running all morning. My throat is itchy. My head hurts. My eyes are all bloodshot. At least I'm 95% confident that it's only allergies and not me getting sick... It still sucks though. Stupid pollen. Why can't all plants reproduce asexually? Or at least do it without spreading sticky yellow powder all over everything in the process...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker