« Home | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... » | I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 day... » | I don't care what Ben says, I still think this is ... » | Having Emily around is great. =) I mean, besides ... » | Walking out of my apartment this morning was like ... » | Madagascar = hilarious. »



This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yesterday afternoon I thought it was Thursday. This morning I thought it was Friday. But of course it's not, so now it's like a extra day has been tacked on to the end of my week. Craptacular.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker