« Home | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... » | I haven't taken my allergy medicine the last 2 day... » | I don't care what Ben says, I still think this is ... » | Having Emily around is great. =) I mean, besides ... » | Walking out of my apartment this morning was like ... » | Madagascar = hilarious. » | Happy friday! Also, happy Donut Day! I wish I ha... »



Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to get an iPod, Apple finds a new way to make me hate them. Their iPod commercials just make me want to gouge my eyes out and pour sulfuric acid in my ears.... Also, in case you haven't heard yet, Apple's next generations computers are going to have x86-based processors in them, reportedly from Intel (although I wouldn't be surprised if they were AMD-compatible). Apple's "looks at us, we're different!" campaign is now officially shot to hell. Nice work, sellouts...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker