« Home | My favorite recent referrer link: 2005-2006 Hair ... » | So sleepy... I even went to bed before midnight a... » | I don't know about anyone else, but I'm about read... » | Good news: my final clearance came through today,... » | King's Dominion today was way fun. Would have bee... » | I found out today who my new manager will be. Hop... » | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... » | Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got ... » | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... »



Emily and I went down to the PW County Animal Shelter tonight in search of a chinchilla that we foudn on petfinder. We had hoped to reach them by phone for confirmation that he was still there, but no one ever answered despite having at least 4 people working there when we showed up. So a long trek down past *shudder* Manassas turned up nothing because someone else had already picked him up. Although, I'm happy he got adopted, I actually kinda had my heart set on him, and I know Emily did too. We could have saved ourselves a lot of frustration and anticipation if someone there ever picked up a phone. I'm sure it's a demanding job, but I don't think it's too much to ask to answer a phone. Really. They did have these two adorable puppies though that looked at least part german shepherd. One was dreaming while we were there and he was kicking at the air and licking his lips and barking a little. He was so cute. I wish I had a house and a yard cause he would have been going home with me tonight if I did. *sigh* Until then, I guess we'll keep looking for some other small, cute, fuzzy animals to adopt.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker