« Home | I found out today who my new manager will be. Hop... » | Weekend recap:Friday night we celebrated Emily's f... » | Two things about TV. One - HD is awesome. I got ... » | So far I've accomplished nothing today. I came in... » | This poker on Wednesday thing is no good. All yes... » | Everytime I start thinking that maybe I want to ge... » | After our southern dinner on Friday Emily and I co... » | Emily made the most awesome fried chicken for dinn... » | Time for some quick and terrifying math! Approxim... » | So rumors have been going around for the past 3 we... »



King's Dominion today was way fun. Would have been more fun I think if more people had come, but it worked out okay anyway. I do think I might be getting too old for amusement parks though. I don't remember ever feeling this beat down by those coasters. I feel the same way I felt after being in that car accident with Meg... My entire body is just sore all over and my head, oh god my head. I'm going to take a couepl ibuprofen and just crawl into bed. I smell, I feel gross, and I just don't care. This feeling is something that only sleep can fix. A fun day overall, but man oh man am I going to pay for it tomorrow...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker